Is it a baby swing? Is it a bouncy seat? I don’t know. All I know is that I think I just fell in love!
The creative geniuses at 4moms.com have developed the Momaroo. A hybrid baby swing / baby bouncy seat that has 5 unique motions to soothe the fussiest baby!
- Car Ride – A figure eight on its side
- KangaRoo- Lots of up-and-down, less side-to-side
- Tree Swing – High on the sides, low in the middle
- Rock-A-Bye – Low on the sides, high in the middle
- Ocean Wave -Around in a big circle
and it reclines to any position … Granted the sticker price may be a bit shocking, however, I can tell you that after having four babies (yes four!) That the two baby equipment items every mom really needs – a baby swing (one that doesn’t take up your entire living space), a baby bouncy seat
If you plan on having more then one child, a Mamaroo baby swing could be a great investment and if your plan is to have only one baby, well, this one could just be the most used of all your baby items.
The Mamaroo baby swing sells onsite for $239.99